Friday, December 16, 2011
Jane Market Bags 6-8
This one is my favorite so far. The fabric I used for the handles made it look a bit more childish than I planned, but I still love it. This bag plus the matching potholders are going to my brother's girlfriend.
This one is for my mom. I love all of the fabrics. The diagonal stripes and black dots are cheapies from Connecting Threads, and flower and bird fabric came from the local quilt shop.
The red one is for my grandmother. It's a bit redder than I planned, so I tried to make up for it by using the strips of the beige and red bird fabric for the handles. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough for my preferred handle length (27"), but it still came close to the original length called for in the pattern. The lining is the red polka dot fabric I got from my former colleague in Pune. I'm doing a good job of using that one up.
Next: the chicken bag!
Labels:
Projects
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment