Thursday, April 30, 2015

Oliver's Baby Quilt

Before young Oliver was born I bought a bunch of Lion's Share fabric to make his baby quilt.  This was before Katie - completely unaware of my plans - bought fabric from the same collection for his bedroom.  Would have been a happy coincidence but the colors don't exactly match.  I hope it won't be too bad.  Besides, I'm sure the quilt won't spend much time in his room.
Anyway, it took me a good two and a half months from start to finish.  I saw a lattice quilt on Pinterest and really liked it, but couldn't find a good tutorial so I improvised.  

Here's what happens when you try to plan a quilt with a toddler in the house.



How did mothers get any sewing done before the invention of the iPad?

Finally, Oliver heard someone made him a quilt so thanks very much.  




1 comment:

  1. I love this! And I love that Ana and Oliver love it too :)

    ReplyDelete