I just got a box of fabric in the mail! Pretty exciting, considering I just ordered it 24 hours ago! Turns out the (or "a") connectingthreads.com distribution site is in Columbus, OH, which isn't more than two hours from here. Maybe I shouldn't have paid extra for the speedy shipping!
I've popped a load (separated by palette) into the washer already. The yellows and oranges are for a shopping bag for Sue, the blues are for a bag for my brother's girlfriend, and the three on the far right are for the same Jane Market bag for Terry.

I also dug out my fabric stash from Luc's mom. A series of them are of a heavier fabric, and most of them aren't much bigger than 10x10", which makes them great for potholders. I cut them into squares on my new cutting mat last night.
They'll be perfect for Lisa, whose kitchen is red, but I'm feeling kind of selfish and sentimental and want to keep them for myself.
Now - on to find a compatible binding fabric...
No comments:
Post a Comment